I have also spent time studying acupuncture in China. I have practiced acupuncture for over 20 years, and offered this for many years alongside orthodox medicine at my NHS general practice in Holborn in central London.
My services are covered by all major private insurance companies.
What can acupuncture treat?
I find acupuncture particularly helpful in the following conditions:
• Muscle pain
• Strains and sprains
• Migraine and headaches
• Neck or shoulder pain
• Tennis elbow
• Sports injuries
• Low back pain
• Repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
• Rheumatic and arthritic pains
• Nausea (including early morning sickness of pregnancy)
• Period pains
• Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Allergies such as hay fever
• Stopping smoking – providing the willpower is already there
Where do I practise acupuncture?
I established City Acupuncture to provide the highest standards of acupuncture to patients n the City of London.
I practice acupuncture at The Broadgate Spine and Joint Centre in the heart of the City of London
I am a registered provider with all major insurance companies, including BUPA and AXA PPP
To fond out more about acupuncture, visit the British Medical Acupuncture Society.